Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve heard about Social Media. Your teenagers and 20-somethings have been using it for several years. Heck, your mother-in-law has been on Facebook for the last year. While you know all of this, what you may not realize is that your customers are too. Almost all of them.
In 2012, virtually every successful marketing campaign includes social media as a component. Not every social media campaign is created equally though. As the image to the right illustrates, your may need a different mix of:
- Facebook – the largest number of your potential customers in most cases.
- Twitter – the quickest way to spread the word about your business.
- YouTube – the best way for a customer to learn about your personality and company culture.
- LinkedIn – the best way to network for professionals.
- Google+ – the best way to improve your business ranking on the search engines.
As you can see, Social Media can be a big, time consuming part of your marketing efforts. One of the common complaints that I hear from local business owners is that they aren’t sure where to invest their time and money when working on social media.
That’s where your representative from Southern Oregon Media Group comes in. When you think about how much the news industry has been affected by the advent of the internet age – and then the social media explosion – of course we are experts in how to utilize these new marketing tools. We are happy to help you review all of these options and point you in the best direction for your business. And as always, the consultation is free to you. Just for the asking.Greg Thompson Digital Manager firstname.lastname@example.org